More Member Benefits. More Power To You.
Today, DMA membership offers more measurable benefits than ever before. Here are just a few of the ways we help marketers to connect, learn, and succeed in a rapidly changing marketplace. Take a look, become a member, and discover just how much we can help your business reach its goals.
Connect with peers and suppliers from around the country to exchange ideas and forge business relationships.
- Member discounts on conferences that attract over 10,000 attendees from every state – and 45 countries worldwide, listing in Member Directory
- Exclusive Members-Only events allow you to connect with colleagues and thought leaders via conferences, webinars, and social events
- Access to DMA committees and councils
- First notice of speaking opportunities at DMA conferences
- Members-Only rates on sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities with DMA
- Member rates on job postings in DMA Career Center
Get real-world results from a trusted, cutting-edge source for professional training.
- Unlimited, online digital training for your entire team from the acclaimed DMA Certified Marketing ProgramTM (DCMP) in social media, mobile marketing, email and search – Register now and take advantage of this great benefit.
- Social Media Marketing: Gain the knowledge you need to create, and profit from, blogs podcasts, online videos, social networks, and more.
- Mobile Marketing: Find the information you need to create successful campaigns for this unique channel.
- Email Marketing: This module is a roadmap to developing an effective email campaign with instructions on email analytics that measure campaign performance and response.
- Digital Marketing - Web and Search: Learn the techniques of SEM, SEO, and PPC to help you immediately increase the awareness of your website.
- Members-Only rates on seminars, virtual seminars, professional certification, and in-house training
Arrange for DMA instructors to travel to your company with customized education via DMA’s In-Company Training program.
Make better strategic decisions with critical insights and information.
- Research Reports such as our Quarterly Business Review and Email Trends and Benchmarks are included with membership
- 7+ newsletters to keep you informed on everything marketing
- 30+ webinars and legislative briefings
- Member Access to a global knowledge network
- Videos from our Digital Innovation Forum and Social Media Spotlight; presentations from DMA11 and other events; webcasts addressing strategic case studies, as well as legislative and regulatory updates
- Unlimited access to hundreds of Echo Awards case studies
Advocacy & Self-Regulation
Help support our efforts to promote self-regulation to state and federal legislators on issues that affect marketers most:
- Advocating consumer privacy through transparency and choice
- Championing self-regulation
- Safeguarding ethical use of consumer data for marketing purposes
- Fighting postage increases while supporting postal reform
- Opposing burdensome business tax obligations
- Keeping marketing channels open and viable
- Fighting onerous business and nonprofit regulations